We are always looking for additional volunteer Chaplains to assist in this ministry. The basic requirements for each position are the same:
- Be a licensed or ordained minister (as defined by IRS regulation) with a minimum of 5-years pastoral experience.
- Be a person who has a reputation above reproach both morally and financially in accordance with commonly accepted Christian standards.
- Be willing to be ‘on-call’ 24 hours per day during scheduled times each month
- Be able to relate well to First Responders and maintain confidentiality to gain their trust and respect
- Must have a demonstrated ability to provide spiritual guidance and support from a non-denominational basis, but based on Christian biblical principles.
In addition, we require chaplains to complete the Citizen’s Police Academy within 2-years and additional training as offered from time to time.
For further information/application please contact us.